These guidelines are here to make sure everyone is comfortable with IntroSend
and is treated with respect.
IntroSend exists to help you make friends and to promote community networking.
It’s not a place to spam other members with requests to refer you for jobs,
hire them, or anything else.
1. Discrimination of any kind won’t be tolerated. If you see discrimination, hate, abuse, or threats of any kind, please report it to Rishab or Marcel. We don’t hold back on this. They’ll be banned from the IntroSend community immediately. Discussions, posts, actions, or comments that promote hatred of any kind are not acceptable through communication on IntroSend or during meetings.
2. No unsolicited pitches. In other words: don’t ask other members to refer/hire you unless they’ve openly stated they’re looking for someone to refer/hire.
3. Adhere to community guidelines. Along with IntroSend, certain communities can add their own guidelines specific to their own communities. IntroSend encourages its members to adhere to the individual community guidelines
4. Treat IntroSend introductions with respect. Treat your intros like you would treat introductions from a friend or trusted colleague.
5. Respond in a timely manner to introduction emails for the week, and communicate in a friendly and professional way.
6. Ghosting is discouraged. Emergencies happen — in those cases, let your match know if you can't make a meeting ASAP. “Ghosting”, or not showing up to a scheduled meeting without notifying your match, is bad practice and not a great experience for any of us.
7. Update your profile tastefully or according to community standards. We understand every community is unique. Make sure your profile reflects the value you bring to your community.
8. Do not expect transactional benefits. We expect friendly and open-ended conversations and often offer to make helpful introductions if they feel like there's a good fit. Take the time to build rapport with your match, and you'll reap the rewards.
9. Thank your intros and pay it forward. When your match spends their precious and valuable time giving guidance, advice, introductions, or other help, take the time to thank them and pay it forward when you can!
10. IntroSend is a respectful community. Reports of any inappropriate behavior or personal solicitation is not welcome.
11. Any recruitment activity or any company strategy to encourage existing distributors to recruit new distributors (commonly known as Multi-level marketing, or Direct Sales) is strictly prohibited. Members are encouraged to report this behavior to Rishab or Marcel and offenders will be promptly removed without warning.
12. Each of our members plays a positive role in establishing and promoting a positive, inclusive, and encouraging community.
We prioritize working with those affected to determine what the next steps should be — the safety of our members is of utmost importance. If you have been subject to any of these behaviors please let IntroSend know.
Members found to have broken the IntroSend code of conduct will be removed from the platform.